Meet Sovicell at AAPS in Washington DC at joint booth with ADMEcell10/17/2011
Sovicell will present a poster on “TRANSIL High Sensitivity Binding Assay: 9/20/2011
Sovicell will be attending Agilent Technologies’ Automation User Group Meeting in San Francisco, California, which is being held from September 20th to 22nd. 9/19/2011
Sovicell will be attending the 2nd World Conference on Physico-Chemical Methods in Drug Discovery and Development in Zadar, Croatia, which is being held from September 19th to 22nd.
Dedicated to providing leading ADMET products and services, Sovicell enables our customers to rapidly obtain accurate and reproducible pharmacokinetic data and side-effect predictions about their drug candidates or other test substances.
Sovicell’s ready-to-use TRANSIL technology addresses current issues in drug discovery by providing assay systems both for soluble polar and lipophilic chemistries. Available as kits, the assays require minimal labor, reduce mass spectrometer instrument time, provide superior flexibility, and speed-up discovery while reducing the need for animal trials.
The latest releases of the TRANSIL kits have been optimized using Sovicell’s unique simulation platform that combines mathematical models describing the physical chemistry binding processes with laboratory validation. This approach massively reduces assay development time and yields highly optimized assay systems. This unique assay development platform is also available as a service.
To purchase products please consult our sales team.
Ready-to-use in vitro TRANSIL®
assay kits for
Latest Product Launch
TRANSIL® Microsomal Binding kit:
- Rapid detection of microsomal binding to correct metabolic stability assays
- High recovery even for very “sticky” drugs
- Cost effective, user friendly, and easy to use assay system
- Benefit from Sovicell’s in depth experience in assessment of plasma protein binding with FDA and EMEA recognized procedures.
- Employ our skills and experience in a broad variety of ADME assays covering tissue binding, membrane permeability, and side-effect screening.
- Optimize and accelerate assay development with Sovicell’s unique integration of mathematical assay simulation tools and laboratory experience.
Sovicell GMBH, Deutscher Platz 5b, 04103 Leipzig, Germany t: +49 341 520 44 0 f: +49 341 520 44 12